From Season 8 of Project Run & Play, we are happy to bring you Jenn of A Jennuine Life’s Dressage Leggings first seen in her Oh! What fun it is to Ride look for the Winter Wonderland challenge.
Dressage Leggings are a true close-fitting legging with inset panels in front and rear to mimic riding pants with a saddle grip. Perfect for highlighting interesting fabric combinations or to preserve lighter colors with a darker seat panel. Basic pattern pieces are also included for a fast sew version.
Recommended fabrics include 2 or 4-way stretch knit fabrics like jersey, Ponte de Roma, nylon spandex, cotton Lycra, scuba knit, or stretch vegan leather. When ordering from an online fabric shop, try searching “leggings”.
1″/2.5cm wide no-roll elastic
newborn to 12 years
The PDF pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 46-page PDF file which features:
- printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
- detailed illustrated diagrams
- thorough step by step instructions
- guidance for a well-fitted final garment
- full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
- measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
- links to the Jennuine Design Pattern Group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
There are 30 pages of pattern pieces. A copy shop file is available upon request.
You can sell items made from this pattern without needing to purchase a license. Where appropriate please credit the pattern with a statement like “Made using A Jennuine Designs Pattern” or similar. Thank you!!
Please note this pattern itself is covered by copyright and may not be shared. Each person who wishes to use this pattern should purchase their own copy of it.
See the original design here: Winter Wonderland on Project Run & Play
Designer: Jenn of A Jennuine Life and Jennuine Design