From the Designer Capsule #1, we proudly present the Jonagold Jumper by Jenn of Jennuine Design. The Jonagold Jumper was created for Project Farmer’s Market. You can view the lookbook for the whole collection here.
The Jonagold Jumper is a relaxed and versatile wardrobe staple with a low scoop or squared overall style top and four interchangeable bottoms. All styles sport patch pockets on the front. Secure with knots, buttons, snaps, or overall buckles.
Lightweight woven fusible interfacing SF 101 or similar
Grommets, buttons, snaps or buckles for closure.
The Jonagold Jumper is a relaxed and versatile wardrobe staple with a low scoop or squared overall style top and four interchangeable bottoms: pants, crops, shorts or skirt. All styles sport generous square or curved patch pockets on the front. Optional large bodice pocket. Secure with knots, buttons, snaps, or overall buckles.
The PDF pattern is delivered via immediate download as a PDF file which features:
- detailed illustrated diagrams
- thorough step by step instructions
- guidance for a well-fitted final garment
- pattern pieces are full-sized and include seam allowances
- seams are finished or enclosed for a professional result
- nested pattern pieces and include layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
- measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
- links to the Jennuine Design Pattern Group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
NOTE: This is a downloadable PDF pattern, NOT A PAPER PATTERN. Your pattern can be opened with Adobe Reader and will print on standard letter-size paper (8.5″ x 11″.)
Please note this pattern itself is covered by copyright and may not be shared. Each person who wishes to use this pattern should purchase their own copy of it.
See the whole Farmer’s Market capsule wardrobe collection here.