From Season 8 of Project Run & Play, we are happy to bring you Jenn of A Jennuine Life Moto Jacket first seen in her Reduce Reuse Refashion look for the Refashion Challenge.
The Moto Jacket is a slick motorcycle style jacket. Asymmetrical zip, shawl collar, knit sleeves, and welt pockets for a great mix of hard and soft. Use heavy weight woven fabrics, or go big and give leather a try!
Sleeves, collar, welts: Sweater knit, or sweatshirt fleece (sleeves only) + ribbing
Lining, pockets: Medium weight cotton or cotton blends, linen, etc. *matching the pocket fabric color to the main or welts will help prevent the pocket lining from showing around the welts.
The PDF pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 50-page PDF file which features:
- detailed illustrated diagrams
- thorough step by step instructions
- guidance for a well-fitted final garment
- pattern pieces are full-sized and include seam allowances
- seams are finished or enclosed for a professional result
- the jacket is faced
- nested pattern pieces and include layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
- measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
- links to the Jennuine Design Pattern Group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
- 28 pages of pattern pieces
- copy shop file available upon request
NOTE: This is a downloadable PDF pattern, NOT A PAPER PATTERN. Your pattern can be opened with Adobe Reader and will print on standard letter-size paper (8.5″ x 11″). There are 29 pages total in this document, including full-size computer-drafted pattern pieces.
Please note this pattern itself is covered by copyright and may not be shared. Each person who wishes to use this pattern should purchase their own copy of it.
See the original design here: Reduce Reuse Recycle for the Refashion Challenge on Project Run & Play